Follow the sun

Jacket: New Yorker // Longtop: C&A // Leggings: Tally Weijl // Ankle-Boots: SPM Shoes & Boots // Necklace: Ernstin...


Jacket: New Yorker // Longtop: C&A // Leggings: Tally Weijl // Ankle-Boots: SPM Shoes & Boots // Necklace: Ernstings Family 

Hello everyone, this weeks look includes one of my favorite jackets, which got two things I really love, suede and a lot of fringe. I got the jacket on vacation in summer and I didn't have to think twice to buy it.  I think it looks really great with dresses or long tees combined with a pair of leggings like I'm wearing in this look. I also totally adore the light brown color of the jacket especially when the material is suede, which is a big trend at the moment. Because the top/dress is very simple and plain and to complete the outfit I choose my beloved vintage belt with a big buckle and my most worn necklace at the moment which has got three different layers and looks always great and makes every top stand out. 

Have a great sunday and watch out for one more look before christmas.

Love xx 






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images