YOU HAD ME SEVERAL YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS STILL QUITE NAIVE

Vest: H&M // Playsuit: H&M // Wool Hat: H&M // Ankle Boots: SPM Shoes Hello everybody, hope everyone is enjoy...



Vest: H&M // Playsuit: H&M // Wool Hat: H&M // Ankle Boots: SPM Shoes

Hello everybody, hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful summer.
This week I'm wearing a whole outfit of items by H&M (which is ofc not sponsored).
 I believe I bought all of this at once, they have so many amazing products this summer.
 The playsuit I'm wearing is the most comfortable thing ever for hot summer days. What I like about it and the reason I bought it is that I'm not really a fan of dresses but this one is so flowy and cute that you may think it is a dress. And I think you always should wear a belt with a playsuit or dresses, it gives the whole look a better silhouette and makes it look more interesting.
The vest I'm wearing on top is the most beautiful vest I've ever seen at H&M, it was quite expensive for about 40€ but the print is just too beautiful, it caught my eye at first sight and you can wear it in every season of the year.
For accessoires I added some silver jewelry and this amazing vintage belt from my mum, which has a gorgeous blue/green color. I think blue shades look always best with black and silver.

Hope you like my look and I wish you a great week (one more week till my holiday) :D

Love xx








You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images