LET THE MUSIC BE YOUR MASTER

Denim Vest: Tally Weijl (old) // Led Zeppelin Top: Romwe // Leather-Look Pants: Thrift Store // Boots: SPM  Like I promised...



Denim Vest: Tally Weijl (old) // Led Zeppelin Top: Romwe // Leather-Look Pants: Thrift Store // Boots: SPM 

Like I promised here is my new outfit post. I wanted a 80s glam look so I went for this ripped denim vest and leather pants but since my style is more bohemian I combined it with my Led Zeppelin top, I received from Romwe two weeks ago, I've seen the top on a lot of other bloggers and on instagram so I was happy that I was able to still get my hands on it. You can never have enough bandshirts anyway haha. Because the top is a bit too large I just knotted it and it adds some summer feeling to the look. The boots are also new, they just have the perfect heel height, so you can wear them day and night. 
I also hope you like the new background, I think I will shoot more often with this background :)

Love xx





You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images